For those who thought the Df flopped...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Rich Rosen
Senior MemberPosts: 1,300Gear list
Like?
Re: For those who thought the Df flopped...
In reply to ravduc, 7 months ago

ravduc wrote:

Rich, I wrote that comment out of pure frustration over how many times in the last few months that I have hearing the same rants about the DF. I know that most in the this forum can afford to buy the DF and that they choose not to buy it. I just want to able to talk about this camera without hearing over and over again the same complaints about how it either looks, works, it's value etc.

You are a gentleman for admitting that. I know it can be frustrating not to have validation for a buying decision, and certainly to be told over and over again that it was not a good decision. But this is not a personal attack. Unfortunately, as with all cameras, you will always get negative comments about a particular product, whether it be the Df or some other camera. Don't worry about that. That doesn't mean you are wrong in making your purchase. History tells us that many cameras that suffered from negative comments in the beginning, went on be raved about months later.

Rich Rosen's gear list:Rich Rosen's gear list
Nikon D1X Nikon D610 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow