X-T1 - a photographer's camera

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
zither
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: X-T1 - a photographer's camera
In reply to WSLam, 5 months ago

WSLam wrote:

Just received mine. What a wonderful little camera! It feels so right in the hands. I hope Fujifilm sells a lot of this gem and the X line will get the praises it deserves (especially the lenses).

Other than some interesting default values, and despite the buttons being highly customizable, I feel that it is already quite 'optimized' and ready. I just went through the menu once and make a few changes (like silencing the beep).

Can't wait to shoot with it, hopefully soon!

-- hide signature --

too many cameras...

Hi, I noticed you also have A7\R. Could you compare these two and share some thoughts?

I expect two advantages from XT1: OOC jpg and AF/CF. On the other hand, I imagine A7 will produce sharper images with more fine details considering it's larger sensor and higher resolution..

My plan is to use XT1 as a more all-around camera, such as street shooting and casual event, maybe also wild animals. As for important landscape, A7 might win the upper hand, unless the upcoming fuji 10-24 UWA can perform much better than the rumored Sony FE 16-35 UWA.

zither's gear list:zither's gear list
Sony RX100 II Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow