For those who thought the Df flopped...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
nikon1983
Regular MemberPosts: 274
Like?
Re: For those who thought the Df flopped...
In reply to Shotcents, 10 months ago

Shotcents wrote:

dread_tai wrote:

ravduc wrote:

I have done this already but you don't seem to understand. By endorsing other people's comments you are in fact agreeing with them. You need to cool down a bit. Go take a walk.

no, actually i'm cool as a cucumber, as they say. however, when i'm mentioned, referenced, or quoted, i'll likely reply. and if misquoted, most assuredly.

u were corrected, and my point made. when u attempt to mock my ONLINE writing style, then u're grasping at straws........which i don't mind, just reinforces my point.

as i said before, enjoy your camera, i enjoy all of mine and associated gear. but u won't find me telling someone they don't own something b/c they can't afford, nor will u find me questioning anyone's "intelligence" or lack thereof based on their ownership or not.

People with money don't worry that much about value. They get what they want. They indulge without excuses and adding up features. There is some class warfare going on with the Df. It's a luxury product and a very good one. And that offends those who watch their wallets most of all.

Robert

this is so untrue. i can buy a batch of df in the next second but i have yet to jump. nikon has deliberately distanced the df from d4 so much so they've used an af system one step down, a composite chassis (maybe weight-saving) etc, making the impression of a stripped retro styled d610 asking d800 money. still i am tempted by its small form factor and u/i having come from the film days.

df is more a tool than a luxury product. m9, rolex and patek are.

-- hide signature --

you all laugh because i am different. i laugh because you are all the same.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow