For those who thought the Df flopped...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
scokill
Senior MemberPosts: 1,468Gear list
Like?
Re: For those who thought the Df flopped...
In reply to ravduc, 5 months ago

ravduc wrote:

I understand your point that they should have included for the price the best AF system available with more focusing points. However, this hasn't been an issue for me. Af system on the DF is OK as far as I am concerned. I never use anything other than the central focus point on cameras. Focus and recompose for me works better than having to play with a cursor and moving the focusing point on the screen. Why would you want to use this method unless you were always using the camera on a tripod? Imo in hand held situations, it's a lot slower to move the focusing point with a cursor than to use the centre point to focus and then to quickly recompose.

All day shooting dance competition and only missed a handful of shots due to focus and they were due to my inability to track while trying to watch too.

scokill's gear list:scokill's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow