Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 18,029Gear list
Like?
Layers (FZ200)
7 months ago

I've had the FZ200 a month or two but haven't had the chance to shoot with it much, just testing and messing about really, mainly due to the weather. Had a break in the rain today so finally managed a shot whilst walking my dog. I really like the camera, I prefer it to the X-S1 I had previously, mainly due to the smaller size and better lens. I find the focal range is ideal for compressed landscape stuff, which is something I like to shoot when the opportunity arises, there's nothing worse than seeing a nice shot in the distance knowing it's too far away - FZ200, problem solved. Anyway, here's my first proper shot with the camera, hopefully the first of many.

-- hide signature --

“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow