For those who thought the Df flopped...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
dread_tai
Regular MemberPosts: 335Gear list
Like?
Re: For those who thought the Df flopped...
In reply to ravduc, 10 months ago

ravduc wrote:

Then I would suggest that you stop complaining about a camera that you know nothing about not having used it for a significant number of days. To complain about the DF and it's auto focusing without any live experience is completely pointless unless of course that your intention is to stir up controverse.

and therein lies your idiocy and immaturity.

show me a SINGLE post of mine, where i have uttered ONE WORD in negativity about the Df. JUST ONE.

complain? i think not......again, share with me ONE POST, ONE WORD. u won't, and u can't.

i stir nothing. i respond (infrequently) to what i read by others. if that bothers u, calling u out on your behaviour which is often less mature than my children, then so be it. BUT if u're going to accuse me of something (complaining about a camera), be sure to be able to back it up.

dread_tai's gear list:dread_tai's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow