Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
rwl408
Senior MemberPosts: 1,143
Like?
Re: Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!
In reply to grcolts, 7 months ago

grcolts wrote:

Unfortunately, the lesson I have learned on this Pentax forum is that you are correct about the "Pentax defense force". I don't know how many ad naseum comparisons there have been with Pentax vs Canon vs Nikon vs Full-frame I have seen and read on this forum. Apparently, those discussions are pre-approved. Bring up a subject about a new camera that has much in common with Pentax but is mirror-less and all hell breaks. In reality, if some people on this forum really read what I posted they would see I made no reference to the XT-1 being mirrorless. I was not comparing mirrorless vs DSLR. I was talking about other innovations in a camera that may make many camera buyers take notice. To say that I am very dismayed with the reactions of some people on this forum is an understatement. This forum is supposed to be a place to talk all things Pentax without responding with a chip on one's shoulders. It may be time for me to move on and find a place that wants to talk cameras intelligently and not emotionally. I am sorry I ever posted my thoughts on this forum. I won't make that mistake again.

Don't take forum participation too serious. It is still enjoyable if you just ignore those who you don't want to talk to.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow