FX for a casual shooter?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Westmill
Contributing MemberPosts: 736Gear list
Like?
Re: Or this or this :)
In reply to Penny123, 9 months ago

Penny123 wrote:

I am seeing great photos from both types of camera here which makes any decision so much more difficult! Each seem to have their pros and cons I guess it is really down to deciding what pros are more for me.

It is like I said before, any of these cameras is a huge upgrade from the D90. Forget IQ as I do not think there are any top end camera that do not supply more than anyone could need lol

Sharpness will come from the lens. The feature set and handling are simply wayyyyyyy more important. Lenses are always a better investment too   Bang for bucks... D7100 with Sigma 18-35 F1.8   The good news is that you would be happy with any of them

It really really is all swings and roundabouts. No matter which way you look at it or from what angle... you are splitting hairs in reality. The most important aspect by a clear million miles is the photographer. Your images look great already

Westmill's gear list:Westmill's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow