Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: "But at low ISO nothing can beat this camera." - CEO SIGMA
In reply to fishywisht, 5 months ago

fishywisht wrote:

TRIODEROB wrote:

the folks making comments have an understanding of digital cameras which is extremely primitive compared to this person and would do well to keep the mouth shut and the eyes open as they have alot to learn.

It's depressing how seriously you take yourself. You post a camera that looks like a student project for comments and then talk to us

You are you, not "us."

like we're cavemen when even the manufacturer has limited their claims for it. Might even be the first maker that I've seen admit it isn't for world+dog

What the camera "looks like" and what the limitations are in regards to ISO are two different things.

Yeah, it'll be a great camera when it takes over the world. Or it will fail miserably, as Sigma cameras tend to do.

A camera, or any product, does not have to have a big market share to be very successful and very profitable. Macs and iPhones are a perfect example of that.

My Sigma cameras haven't failed me yet. They give me ridiculously better image quality than I can get with a Bayer sensor camera. 15MP of Bayer looks like crap next to 15MP of Foveon.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
110New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow