Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,327
Like?
Re: Am I wrong? A6000 just a NEX 7 with a composite body and no tri navi
In reply to GaryW, 7 months ago

GaryW wrote:

mike geier wrote:

I guess you miss the point. This camera is a cheaped down verison of the NEX 7., and nothing more. SONY does that with all of their products, all the time

Cheapened in some ways, but hopefully not the most important ways for most people. Even so, when something special comes out like the Nex-7, better get it, as you don't know if something like tri-navi will ever appear again.

I can appreciate that the metal body and tri-navi are important features, but they didn't rate high enough to get me to buy the Nex-7 in the first place, so I can hardly complain about their loss.

I never have any focusing problems, ever. I've taken over 20,000 images with the 7 and have NO PROBLEMS.

According to many posters on this forum, the Nex cameras have terrible AF! Go figure.

But are all of those posters realy use a Nex? I see a lot of people telling they don't want a Nex for the bad AF, but when you ask if they did try it, they tell that they don't need to as they red the review and it told that brand XX or YY was faster focussing...

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow