Need advice to change my camera system (from OLY to...?)

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Konrov
New MemberPosts: 23Gear list
Like?
Need advice to change my camera system (from OLY to...?)
10 months ago

Greetings to all you experienced photographers ! My name is Bobby, I am an experienced amateur in the world of photography and I own an e620 + e420 +14-54mm f/2.8 + 25mm f2.8+ 40-150mm f/4-5.6 + 48AF-1 + 5 BLS-1 batteries. (filters, macro raynox, wide sony etc)

Recently I have migrated from vacation shots, outdoor shots and portraits to some club/night shooting. Unfortunately my gear does not satisfy me as the noise(ISO) from the E-bodies are to much to bear. Giving the fact that has dumped it's fans for another dubious micro4/3 system, I decided to switch boats. Don't get me wrong, I have been a great fan of many years (e330, e500..) but I am not going to pay for a new system (m4/3) as much as I would for a new NIK_CAN_PENT_SON other system while it's future is very uncertain.

I am currently a student and have recently been unemployed.. my budget is around 1000 euros. (from HARD EARNED savings) Therefore I am asking you photo-gurus out there to point me to a feeble new direction, one that is not going to flip off it's customers with deranged marketing plans.

I wish you all good light and am eager to read your advice!

f/8
1/40s
ISO 100
145mm

Konrov's gear list:Konrov's gear list
Olympus E-420 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 +1 more
Canon EOS 7D Nikon D7100 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-620 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow