Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Maaack
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
How to resolve "Processing Error Errocode:5"
7 months ago

The one picture I wanted more than any other from a recent trip is experiencing an error anytime I try to open it in Sigma Photo Pro (even PS with the plugin for processing X3Fs).  I have the latest version installed and can see the thumbnails and perform image rotation without issues.  The image can also be viewed and rotated on the camera fine.  However, when I double click to preview the image, Photo Pro opens up the larger version, but then locks the window with an alert that says, "Processing Error! Errorcode:5".  I click OK and it closes the alert and the preview window.  I am also unable to process the image into a JPEG for that matter. There is no reference to this error code that I could find, nor can I find a list of error codes for Photo Pro in general.  Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could try next?  Any help is appreciated as this has been a very frustrating experience.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow