X-T1 jpg quality question

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
Ed B
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,146
Like?
Re: Here is a post at 3200 showing waxy skin from excess nr.
In reply to newone757, 9 months ago

newone757 wrote:

Lmaoooooooo

Are you serious? You admit that the xe2 has way more noise reduction right in your post but still claim you haven't seen any portrait examples posted. What a contradiction.

What's even worse is you try to criticize somebody for posting the exact proof you've been asking for on artistic merit. It was a simple snapshot and clearly shows the issue. It doesn't matter if the pictures are photographically good or not, that wasn't the point.

You have your head so far up there simply isn't anything anybody can show or tell you that will change your mind. It's obvious. Continue to live in ignorance, it suits you. I have both the X-E2 and X-E1 in my hands and refuse to waste my time conducting a test for somebody as ungrateful as you. Enjoy yourself.

Thanks.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm glad you were able to get this off your chest. Hope you feel better now.

I really wish you would post some examples, taken with your cameras. You could prove me wrong, once and for all. I would pull my head out of wherever it's at and gladly apologize for my ignorance.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow