Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Westmill
Regular MemberPosts: 446Gear list
Like?
Re: Define Casual?
In reply to InTheMist, 7 months ago

InTheMist wrote:

Westmill wrote:

I did not shoot this in the studio but a snapshot in my living room using a zoom lens and hand held. I welcome anyone to post the same kind of shot from a D800 Then we can see this big difference.

Did you actually read what I wrote?

Anyway, OP, Westmill thinks that the D7100 has more detail than the D800, so there's that argument against FX.

-- hide signature --

It's more important how an image looks as a thumbnail than how it looks at 100%.
http://inthemistphoto.com

Yes and I agreed with most of it too so sorry but then i also looked at the pics where you stated obviously better because of the crop aspect. I did not intend it to be strictly directed at you either to be honest. It was directed at anyone. It was just to make a point. The fact is that most just assume the FF is always sharper swiftly followed by if you print big. But you often have to show a direct comparison or people just add 2+2 and make 22 Anyway... sorry did not mean to offend !

Westmill's gear list:Westmill's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D7100 Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow