Started 10 months ago | Polls thread
Arn
Arn
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,499Gear list
Like?
Samsung...!
In reply to tesilab, 10 months ago

tesilab wrote:

This poll is about what you'd be seriously considering if you couldn't shoot or were giving up on Sony for whatever reason. Which vendor most floats your boat, within the unreasonable limited sets of choices with tongue in-cheek justifications I give you?

You know the rules. Your favorite answer probably isn't here. I no longer accept include "non-of-the-above" type answers either. Start your own poll if you can't handle it.

Of course I'm curious, since my own eye is wandering.

Hey, Samsung has some crazy sh*t. They came out with the NX, before Sony branded the NEX They've got the 10mm f/3.5 fisheye pancake lens that weighs 71 grams and it's optically fantastic. They've got small and pretty good bodies - NX20 and NX30 have fully articulated LCD's and the EVF on the NX30 is also articulated

They've got the world's first 16-50 f/2.0-f2.8 coming! They have a cheap and fantastic pancake primes like the 30mm f/2.0. They have the best 85mm f/1.4 lens for APS-C out there! There's actually a lot to like with Samsung.

Arn's gear list:Arn's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Samsung NX20 Sony Alpha 7 +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow