Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,923Gear list
Like?
Re: Need and Like
In reply to blue_cheese, 10 months ago

blue_cheese wrote:

Thanks,

I need to find someone's to borrow, or a rental place that stocks one. I am used to LightRoom for PPing every one of my Nikon photos, I was happy with the results of what I got out after I was done with PP, I would like to limit PP only to really the cream of the crop photos, not any photo I am interested in keeping.

As for gear, I have none, it was all stolen, so I am starting fresh. Looking as to where. If I still had Nikon gear, I wouldn't be here

-- hide signature --

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others"
- Ayn Rand

Oh man! That's terrible and sorry to hear that.

Yes i feel the same as you but just remember that jpeg is jpeg and under some conditions RAW is a must no matter what camera. I use LR4 and like it and i'm used to it too, but it won't work for Xtrans cameras.

What my 6 year old daughter draws on paper looks much nicer colorful and detailed than if you use LR with a Xtrans system

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
NawNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow