Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
grcolts
Senior MemberPosts: 1,983Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!- My Last Posting on These Forums
In reply to audiobomber, 10 months ago

audiobomber wrote:

Discourse is a two-way street. If you don't want to hear the nay side, don't start the thread. A thread about how the XT-1 is going to hurt Canon or Nikon, posted in their respective forums, won't be an different. Try it, let us know how it goes.

Buh-bye then. Good luck finding that forum. I don't think it exists.

-- hide signature --

Dan

Dan, you are correct in that discourse is a two-way street. Discourse though should not give someone the right to be mean and angry, especially over cameras. And, you are correct in that I see this type of confrontation happening in many forums, not just here on the Pentax forum. It is an unfortunate situation that really needs to be resolved. I photograph because I enjoy photography, whether it is with a Pentax or another brand. Photography is not my life but is an important part of my life. Having been on these forums for a number of years I have seen them degrade to the point where I no longer wish to participate. That is just me. I need a break from these forums just to get back to enjoying what I came here for in the first place. Photography.

I do wish everyone the best. Having been a Pentaxian for a long time I wish Pentax the best too.

This is my last posting on these forums so I won't be responding to anyone else.

GR

grcolts's gear list:grcolts's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon EOS M Pentax K-50
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow