Misinformation about m4/3

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,482Gear list
Like?
Old timers and people who just don't keep up
In reply to El Chubasco, 10 months ago

I suppose some old timers (no disrespect intended) just don't keep up with the latest info...as well as some younger folks too.   You'd think that someone teaching a photography class would know something as simple as the crop factor by heart for micro 4/3, APS-C and full frame.  Beyond that, I'd forgive someone if they didn't know specifically that the Nikon 1 system was a 2.7x crop factor.  But really, any 'instructor' should know the APS-C crop factor for sure.  Wow.  Overall, it sounds like someone that has preconceived (and wrong) notions about what works well.

I'm sorry, but if someone that claims to be knowledgeable about photography really believes m4/3 is bad (can't make good images or is a bad choice in general), they're....well, never mind.  I better just leave it alone.  Everyone can see them for what they are

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow