SX50 - Car spotting - zoom fun

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Augustin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 4,028Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50 - Car spotting - zoom fun
In reply to evancj, 10 months ago

evancj wrote:

I really like what you did here Augustin, what a great idea.

That first shot is absolutely beautiful. I love the composition, contrast, color, and the clarity is exceptional. This has got to be one of the sharpest landscapes I have seen this camera produce. Did you use a tripod, or was this handheld?

I like the lone tree on the ridge line, and the forested slope in the background, it seems to be begging for a closer exploration. What a beautiful place to visit. I am happy to see that you are out hiking and sharing your beautiful country, and photographic talents with us. You must be feeling better!

A very skillful demonstration Augustin, well done my friend well done!!!!

Thank you very much, Evan, for your kind words! All shots were handheld, but at the telephoto end I took several shots, then chose the best one, as I usually did.

We hiked all the hills around our town and there are some nice places, although nothing to be compared by the high mountain beautiful majesty!

Yesterday the only creatures we met were a tethered goat and a marked doggy that show us to the car:

And, yes, a bunch of ravens that flew across so swiftly, that I couldn't even take the lens cap off

Happy shooting,

Augustin

Augustin Man's gear list:Augustin Man's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon Coolpix P600
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow