Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
locke_fc
Contributing MemberPosts: 889
Like?
Re: Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!
In reply to audiobomber, 8 months ago

locke_fc wrote:

You're not the only one, but this forum is the wrong place to say so. Everything's fine and dandy in Pentax-land, as the usual suspects have already told you.

Yes, it is the wrong forum. This is the Pentax Forum. I want a DSLR, because DSLR's do things that MILCs can't do. Things that matter to me. I did a great deal of research and decided on Pentax as the ideal choice. Nothing in the past seven years has made me think I made a mistake.

If I couldn't shoot Pentax for some reason, I'd buy a Canon or Nikon DSLR. If I wanted a Fuji or some other MILC, I'd buy one, and post about it in that forum. MILC needs to come a long way to catch up with DSLR's, in sales and performance. If MILC's ever do catch up to DSLR's, I'm sure Pentax will be there.

-- hide signature --

Dan

Ok, so the Pentax forum is the wrong forum to discuss whether Pentax may be lagging behind the competition and could maybe take note of some of the innovations others are introducing.

Excuse me, but that's an hilarious conception of what forums are for. Are we only supposed to discuss the topics pre-approved by the "Pentax defense force" (you guys know who you are)?

Ok, then.
--
Fer

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow