May be it's nice to watch... Accessories for the Sony NEX ...

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Rhetorical
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: Accessories for the Sony NEX ... Ownuser grip
In reply to HeavyDuty, 10 months ago

Anybody out there tried the NEX 6-7 Ownuser grip yet (MIG-SNX7)? I'm wondering what the overall battery life is like, how the ir shutter button function effects battery life and if it is deactivatable. Also, I see one of the models comes with a remote, but i cannot find any info about it, anybody have any experience with it or used another remote with the grip? Finally, I've read similar models can work with one battery only, I'm wondering if batteries are 'hot swappable' i.e. swapping a dead battery out for a new one whilst shooting

http://www.ownuser.com.tw/main//components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/MIG-SNX7_EN_1000.jpg4fc5b820296a0.jpg

Also, any useful phone apps you guys used successfully in conjunction with your NEX? Everything I've tried so far doesn't work due to the camera going into USB mode when you attach an OTG cable. I don't have an IR transmitter on my phone so I haven't tried it yet

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow