Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Optical
Senior MemberPosts: 1,097
Like?
Who lost images caused by damaged memory card
6 months ago

I really wonder how many people actually lost images, or couldn't take pictures anymore, cause by a damaged memory card.

What made me curious is that so many people find the 6D not pro because it only has one memory slot.

I myself have had only once trouble with a Sandisk Extreme Pro card in the 15 yrs I use digital cameras. I was losing images which I could review in the camera (7D) but couldn't read into my PC. This started from the first time I used the card and it was obvious that this was from a bad batch (lots were returned).

It would be nice If you tell in the title of your message "never", "once", "several times" etc. and in the message itself your more detailed experience.

Oh, and I bought the 6D last week trusting on it's one card system. For pro's, shooting weddings etc. I realize that it's of much more importance to have a redundant card system.

Hope to see a lot of responses, Chris

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OnceNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow