Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Briansdad1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,729Gear list
Like?
C&C After the Storm, HDR
8 months ago

I was asking about HDR with RAW in another thread ( http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53102612 ). Got a lot of good advice, Thank you. I got another lead that I followed up on, EasyHDR (www.easyHDR.com). The program is great,easy to use, and the presets are very usefull. does single or multiple images, and batch. The only problem was it wasn't displaying the RW2 file form my FZ70 correctly. I emailed their support. A couple of emails and a few hours later and I had the update needed to work with my RW2s. Amazing support. Thanks Bartek. Bartek says there will be a general release with this updatevery soon.

Here are som images I took after an icestorm we had on the 13Th. The 14th was light to heavy cloud cover. HDR age tecture and some brightness to what were otherwise very flat images. Today's images were very dynamic so HRD helped bring out detail in the dark and color in washouts. HDR isn't for everything but I think it came in handy here. Your opinion is welcome.

the next one is a JPG just resized, no HDR or editing

Briansdad1's gear list:Briansdad1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D3100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Fujifilm FinePix S5700 Zoom +6 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow