Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Veducci
Contributing MemberPosts: 774Gear list
Like?
Re: Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
In reply to joel artino, 6 months ago

I get the feeling the OP isn`t quite satisfied with IQ from his LX7.  Neither was I .  The LX7 has just about everything anyone would ask for in a small package  , except IQ.

Sure , in good light it performs well but so doesn`t the $150 Canon Elph  with an even smaller sensor . Most any decent P&S these days produces good imagery in good light .

Ultimately ,  IQ has to be considered and the M is as good as it gets outside of a high end dslr.  The 18-55 kit lens with the M is just excellent and the probably the sharpest kit lens available with any camera in any kit. The 22mm f/2 prime is maybe even sharper if that`s possible , and it makes the M pocketable.

And you won`t be using flash too often with the M.  The much cleaner high ISO`s more than cancels out the faster lens in the LX7.

It`s all in the sensor and lens and the M doesn`t disappoint.

The LX7 AF is quicker than the M in good light but not in low light .  My M is more accurate in low light than my LX7.

Veducci's gear list:Veducci's gear list
Fujifilm X-A1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow