Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Veducci
Contributing MemberPosts: 816Gear list
Like?
Re: Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
In reply to joel artino, 10 months ago

I get the feeling the OP isn`t quite satisfied with IQ from his LX7.  Neither was I .  The LX7 has just about everything anyone would ask for in a small package  , except IQ.

Sure , in good light it performs well but so doesn`t the $150 Canon Elph  with an even smaller sensor . Most any decent P&S these days produces good imagery in good light .

Ultimately ,  IQ has to be considered and the M is as good as it gets outside of a high end dslr.  The 18-55 kit lens with the M is just excellent and the probably the sharpest kit lens available with any camera in any kit. The 22mm f/2 prime is maybe even sharper if that`s possible , and it makes the M pocketable.

And you won`t be using flash too often with the M.  The much cleaner high ISO`s more than cancels out the faster lens in the LX7.

It`s all in the sensor and lens and the M doesn`t disappoint.

The LX7 AF is quicker than the M in good light but not in low light .  My M is more accurate in low light than my LX7.

Veducci's gear list:Veducci's gear list
Fujifilm X-A1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow