What is the best 4/3's camera for blog video?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Iphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 209Gear list
Like?
What is the best 4/3's camera for blog video?
5 months ago

I am starting a blog and will be doing stills and video inside our store front for what is called "Kirtan" or mantra chanting with musical instruments. Our storefront is about 20' wide by 30'. The storefront functions as an art gallery and kirtan center so there is lighting on all the art. I would guess i would be uploading to the blog at 720 but 1080 is not out of the question. I would really appreciate opinions on lenses and cameras. I have been looking at the EM-1 with the stabilization, and I think that the new Panasonic GH4 might be an overkill. Some of the video will be on tripod and some handheld. But who knows. I am new at this so don't hesitate to give your advice. I presently take stills with my Fuji X100.

Gar

Iphoto's gear list:Iphoto's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica X Vario Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow