Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
happyass
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Fuji X100 vs X100s
6 months ago

I first purchased the X100S and only shoot JPEG. After reading NUMEROUS threads that the original X100 produces more pleasing JPEG's, I decided to purchase a used X100 at a good price.  I have been comparing the two since the day I received the X100 and I think I am liking the JPEGS better on the X100.  I also do not see where the X100s is better with auto focusing vs the X100.  Maybe I am naive or such a noob that I can not notice, but I am digging the original X100 with the latest firmware.  Speaking of firmware I can not update mine to 2.01.  My firmware is 2.00, at least that is what it is diplayed on the camera when I check it.  When I try to update (same exact way that I updated my X100s), I get a message to where it says no new firmware found.  I tried two different SD cards with the same failed result.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow