Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
il_alexk
Senior MemberPosts: 2,009Gear list
Like?
E-M10 in UK - £599 with the 14-42mm lens
10 months ago

Jassops lists E-M10 with the 14-42 kit lens for pre-ordering at £599. This is £100 cheaper then WEX, SRS, Amazon, etc.

I'm not sure why, but they describe it as "Exclusive kit to Jessops". I would assume this price to include the older 14-42mm, however the photos of the black kit definitely show the newer compact lens.

Jassops E-M10 kit with 14-42mm

I am not sure why Jassops lists the kit £100 cheaper then the rest of the chains. I went to Jassops to get more info, unfortunately, they did not have any clue about the type of the lens included in the kit.

Anyway, I was told that E-M10 was scheduled to hit Jassops shelves on February 10th, so they are already running late and expect to have the camera any day/week/month now :).

I've pre-ordered my kit in the store, no down payment was required. I'll probably call their technical support lines to get more details.

-- hide signature --
 il_alexk's gear list:il_alexk's gear list
Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 +7 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow