Need For Articulating LCD On 6D MKII

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Peter Marchant
Regular MemberPosts: 290Gear list
Like?
Re: Need For Articulating LCD On 6D MKII
In reply to 4thnebula, 10 months ago

4thnebula wrote:

The comment is well taken. I should have put this post on the 6D section. My mistake. I have a 70D. That is a major reason I know how useful a 6D would be if is was a FF 70D.

After nine years not buying a new camera (last purchase was a 300D), I had to research the various Canon models that fell within my budget.  I soon narrowed it down to 70D (or maybe 60D) or 6D.  After consideration of 2 main factors, I opted for 70D.  These were the articulated LCD screen - I would find that very helpful for when the camera is on a camera stand facing downwards and used for slide digitising and built-in flash.  I rarely use flash except in studios but the occasions when out and about that require flash would be the poorer if I had no flash at all.  I'm happy with the 70D, although I would have liked more than a single C setting - another current thread about that!

Peter

Peter Marchant's gear list:Peter Marchant's gear list
Canon EOS 70D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow