Pentax vs. Nikon....are there any Pentax shooters that have used a d7000 or d7100?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
Snydly
Regular MemberPosts: 191Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax vs. Nikon....are there any Pentax shooters that have used a d7000 or d7100?
In reply to ZenImage, 9 months ago

ZenImage wrote:

Thank you, to all of you for your advice and for sharing your experiences. They have been super helpful with putting some things into perspective! In regards to visiting a camera store to test out different systems....uhh...well, Lakeland doesn't have any. Lol. Neither does Tampa. At least none that I am aware of, or that sell Pentax! (I still have yet to confirm whether or not Orlando has any) That has been my biggest road block; finding a retailer for Pentax...where I am currently living, if it's not Canon or Nikon, it isn't on the shelf. I have had to resort to tons and tons of online reviews and videos of the K-3 in order to piece together an idea of what it may be like.

*Hopefully I responded to this ok...I'm also new to forums, in general.

Best regards to all

-Jessica

ZenImage,

I live on the east coast of Florida and last I looked the only store in Orlando that carries high end camera equipment was Colonial Photo & Hobby, and they didn't carry Pentax.  Southern Photo in Melbourne does now carry all Pentax bodies and at least a few lenses.  It's a good place with very nice people.  They told me to bring my lenses and an SD card to try out any camera.  They said they have all the bodies in stock.  It's a bit of a drive from Lakeland but may be worth it, if you haven't already made your decision.  They have a website.

Last time I was in Lakeland I saw the Doobie Brothers at the LCC.  Do they still put on concerts there?

Bill

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow