Interesting read by Thom Hogan

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
tesilab
Senior MemberPosts: 1,992Gear list
Like?
Cf Fuji interview re: "trust"
In reply to Geedorama, 9 months ago

Thom asks can we trust them?

Now the Dpreview interview with Fuji is out, and they speak about how they would rather build trust with customer base by updating even discontinued models than make a few extra sakes of the newer model.

I have more respect for Sony's technical achievements with sensors so far, and I'm pumped about some very nice Zeiss pairings. I own no Fujis other than an old 4x5 lens. But Fuji is becoming very hard not to like, possibly even trust. I'm renting an XT-1 with three lenses in a month. It's possible another little nudge in the right direction from Fuji will make me a brand loyal user.

And don't give me the tired argument how bad their initial firmware was and in dire need of updates. They're past that point now. Did you read how the XE-2 EVF refresh rate is about to be brought up to the XT-1's level?

tesilab's gear list:tesilab's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow