NX30 + 16-50 mm f/2-2,8 S ED OIS sample photos

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,140Gear list
Like?
Re: NX30 + 16-50 mm f/2-2,8 S ED OIS sample photos
In reply to ttbek, 10 months ago

Very nice and interesting post.

The thing I dislike more about samsung is that when they put out a new model of nx, they never make it clear what is really new and what's not. The af in nx30 is a clear example of this, since they created that video in which it 'seems' something totally new, they even call the af with a new name, BUT the specs (n. of af points) and apparent performance is the same as nx300.

In any case, I know for sure that with my nx300 I could NOT achieve the level of performance I saw in the a6000 videos, not even with the fastest af lenses I own (18-55 and 45). So I can say, based on those videos, that a6000 has a much faster af algorithm than nx300.

On the other end, with nx300 I could easily achieve the level of af performance seen in Eric's video with nx30, using the same lens 45mm).

-- hide signature --

* Dear haters, you are now in my ignore list, so your hostile responses are probably not visible to me.

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Taffy MOD
Taffy MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow