Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Cigarguy
Regular MemberPosts: 184
Like?
Re: Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!
In reply to grcolts, 5 months ago

Seems to me Fuji up their game in response to Pentax and copied Pentax with the XT-1.  There have been other killer cameras from other manufacturers before.  Only a few months ago the fad of the time was the Olympus OMD-EM1, who will it be next month?  IMO the XT-1 and OMD-EM1 competes more with each other than with the K3.  Once you look beyond the fad and lust of the month, Pentax's strong base of available lenses, especially available lenses in the used market, and accessories is a benefit.

It's more important for Ricoh to focus on long term growth and improvements then to constantly worry about responding to every fad of the month camera that shows up on DPR's home page. Especially futile is responding to threads, that always shows up in the wrong subforum, about my X fad camera is better than yours nah nah nah nah nah....

I for one I'm not willing to dump all my time and investment in Samsung's excellent mirrorless system at this time.  I would like to add and that addition will be the K3 and its complimentary lenses and accessories.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow