Problems with a7 that need firmware update

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
joao 43
Regular MemberPosts: 412Gear list
Like?
Re: Problems with a7 that need firmware update
In reply to Diego Sevilla, 10 months ago

Diego Sevilla wrote:

I agree with most of the problems. I also would like that the magnifying in view mode does it incrementally, instead of magnifying so much that I immediately have to zoom out.

Also, zooming focus for manual AF needs two button, first the dedicated button (down dial or C3, in my case), then the center dial to set the magnification point. It would be much better magnification to happen just at once where you left it, then you can use the cursor to move the view.

The reflections on the sensor is something I'm not sure can be fixed in firmware, but it is *TRULY* embarrasing to release such a high profile camera producing that UGLY reflections with light points when near the frame edge.

I use the AF/MF button is faster and more practical specially when using the EVF and it's a one button only workflow. That function is not being use anyway since your MF. I leave the rest of the C buttons for other things.

Regards

joao 43's gear list:joao 43's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P1 Sony SLT-A99 Sony Alpha 7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital 35mm 1:3.5 Macro +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow