Sensor cleaning

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Rey66
Regular MemberPosts: 131Gear list
Like?
Re: Sensor cleaning
In reply to M Dennis Fern, 7 months ago

M Dennis Fern wrote:

The sensor of my Sony A7R is always picking up little specks of dust, which I can't remove by using the camera "clean" control or a blower. I could leave the specks there (there are 2 now and my camera is only a few days old--but I've been changing lenses to test them), but I suppose I am a little compulsive and the specks are very annoying. Do you clean the sensors and what do you use?

dont think of them, when its starts to appear around F16 then clean it with wet method...Dust has static charge and it wont go away by just canned air sometimes...if you do a lot of macro, this can get annoying..this is why, I use LAEA4 adapter so it stays there since my lens are all A-mount..this is actually an advantage + PDAF capability while protecting your sensor..

Rey66's gear list:Rey66's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow