Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mysp7377
Forum MemberPosts: 60
Like?
Photo Discussion : View finder distortion Nikon vs Canon
10 months ago

In need of some help and advice on this, I'm having trouble shooting with Nikon digital's almost all my images the subject is to low, to high, not straight, to far left or right this all can be corrected with ether the cameras touch up menu or running the images through photo shop. Question: Nikon's view finders are nearly 100% accurate (They say) where Canon's are 97 or 96% accurate which one would have more of a forgiveness factor?. looking at View finder comparisons between Nikon and Canon, the pictures taken with Canon say a 6D full frame the picture has a bit more image to it than what you see through there view finder, this leads me to think Canon would be a better choice since the extra amount of image you get I can use for editing the pictures. I'm in the market for a new camera and I'm not sure if I want to go for another Nikon or try one of Canon's offerings.

-- hide signature --

John...

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow