Need For Articulating LCD On 6D MKII

Started Feb 6, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Keith Z Leonard
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,292Gear list
Re: Need For Articulating LCD On 6D MKII
In reply to 4thnebula, Feb 15, 2014

I think it would make sense to have a tilty-flippy screen on the 6D, it's the right spot in the line-up for that.  I can't imagine not being able to photograph a physics lab without one though.  I personally don't much care for live view in general though, so maybe it's just me.  The screen for me would be 99% about video, the other 1% would be for crazy situations like in a hugely crowded environment where I had to hold a camera up over my head, but I have not had that situation happen where the current live view was a problem in the past 10 years.  To each their own.

 Keith Z Leonard's gear list:Keith Z Leonard's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow