A Cold Weather Hike and what I learned.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
PaulM2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,640
Like?
Re: A Cold Weather Hike and what I learned.
In reply to Bill Wallace, 7 months ago

Bill Wallace wrote:

Paul,

Looked at the gallery and would love to shoot that place it looks beautiful. My closest haunt is the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota. Winter does bring its own special beauty doesn't it. I responded to Len Jee I hope you didn't mind...

Bill

-- hide signature --

Bill Wallace
http://bwallace.zenfolio.com/
"Mister I ain't a boy no I'm a man
And I believe in a promised land"....

Bill,

I don't mind at all. Much to my family's dislike, at times, I have gone off the beaten path so to speak.

A very young family member made the statement awhile back. It was to be read as a item in a  newspaper. "Local Deer Hunters discover the body of a elderly man in the woods. He still had his camera gear with him". Smart kid?

Since then, I only like you, venture alone where other people frequent.

The area I live in , in the days of the American Revolution, used to be the center of the SENECA American Indian Nation. Lots of historical sites around here and yes some are very much off the beaten path, so I enlist the company of some fellow camera club members.. When you think about the times and the living conditions following the war, the British and Americans had come to terms, the Seneca Indians did NOT. Lots of historical sites and very old cemeteries to see.

Take care

Paul

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow