Fuji XT-1- Pentax Take Notice!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
newmikey
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,856Gear list
Like?
Comparing apples to pinenuts AFAIC
In reply to grcolts, 6 months ago

I see this camera taking away Pentax sales in the near future. Am I the only one who feels Pentax needs to up their game?

I do not see the need for such a comparison to begin with. The XT1 plays in an entirely different field and will certainly attract its own crowd - it is an excellent piece of hardware with what looks like some nice glass available in a future roadmap. There will always be people migrating between mirrorless and DSLR both ways, but they are two so totally different shooting experiences that I honestly doubt whether what you say is true.

It gets boring to see the relentless "DSLR" is dead posts around here. You want to get a mirrorless? Stop trying to justify spending the money on one to yourself and your wife/parents/kids, get one and leave DSLR shooters alone will ya?

-- hide signature --
 newmikey's gear list:newmikey's gear list
Ricoh GR Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow