And THIS is why I'm switching to Fuji from Sony...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
khunfred
Regular MemberPosts: 190
Like?
Re: And THIS is why I'm switching to Fuji from Sony...
In reply to LWS2013, 5 months ago

Of course Sony can't have a full line of lenses today. But is there any photographer who really understand what Sony plans? "Hey men, today what can we do to have some fun at our Sony office?" I only need a clear and consistent policy (Nex...!??) I have a very low budget, I can't invest today and switch tomorrow. And today, I trust in Fuji. Sensor size? I'm an amateur, and even professional photographers use smaller sensors. A smaller sensor can cover most of the situations. I've already used FF, APS-c, m4/3: I know what I can do with each format. And quality and fastness of the lenses are 50% of the process. Nobody can see the difference in terms of IQ between FF and APS-c files shared on the net. And in terms of depth of field, difference is tiny in 95% of the circumstances. I could talk about Dynamic range, or high ISOs, or resolution (who really needs 24Mpx on APSc or 36 on FF?) but in the same way: a good APS-c sensor gives me enough dynamic range, 1600/3200 ISO are clean, and in a cheaper and smaller camera/lense.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow