Misinformation about m4/3

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Sergey_Green
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,775Gear list
Like?
Eveybody pays their fees .. but that is beond the point ..
In reply to RoelHendrickx, 6 months ago

RoelHendrickx wrote:

It is not unfair to the rest of the class. It is fair to the individual pupil.

The "class" as a whole does not pay the workshop fee. The individual pupil does, and he deserves to get his money's worth. While an individual pupil gets his specific information, the rest of the class can either listen too and learn something, or continue with their own exercizes.

They can do exercises at home. When the teacher addresses the class during the regular hours, he addresses everybody. When the teacher addresses each individual student at a time, the rest is waiting. Not a very efficient setup in my view.

(While we are discussing here: could you inform me what exactly was your point with your question further down in the thread about which medium I show photos on. I replied but you may have missed that. I don't understand the point of your question.

Let's say you are somewhere in the street or in the park, and someone mentions you have a small camera with the smallish sensor in it, you show them the pictures - how? It is not like someone would say it on the forum, and you can just drop a link to your galleries. That is why I asked, in what medium do you show your images.

-- hide signature --

- sergey

Sergey_Green's gear list:Sergey_Green's gear list
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow