Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
57LowRider
Senior MemberPosts: 2,505Gear list
Like?
DPR Fuji interview
8 months ago

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/5988185050/fujfilm-interview-the-only-way-is-to-keep-innovating

What caught my eye:

X-T1 "Initial demand is roughly twice what we’d planned, so we’re increasing the capacity at our factory as much as possible, at least for the next few months."

I won't hold my breath waiting for mine, then, although fortune might smile - if my 56 turns up before my X-T1, I wouldn't mind too much.

SNR is the controlling factor to more pixels, that's expected to improve with technology.

FF (or at least bigger) X-Trans? "At the moment we’re focusing on the APS-C format but in the longer term, after we’ve completed our lens lineup… I can’t deny the possibility."

And they want Canikon to get seriously into mirrorless so they can beat them up on a level playing-field... well, to raise awareness really

57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow