a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Bart Hickman
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,223Gear list
Like?
Re: Faster than the pics taken below...(more)
In reply to gil, 6 months ago

gil wrote:

from a 2005 4MP P&S camera inside a basketball arena? He!he!he! Faster is very much relative to of course the gear's capability, technique and luck :-D.

What are you demonstrating with these shots?  I think most of us are aware that there do exist high speed situations that don't require high performance auto-focus.

What we're all hoping for is AF performance that enables pictures that are otherwise really, really hard to take well.

I took several dozen shots of my son playing in the waves once.  They're all really high speed (frozen water droplets and facial expressions and such) and I could impress everybody with the 30% that are tack sharp.  Unfortunately some of the greatest moments were not sharp.  I would like to improve that situation.

Bart

-- hide signature --
 Bart Hickman's gear list:Bart Hickman's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow