RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,351
Like?
Different media, from Iphone to 96x72cm exhibition prints
In reply to Sergey_Green, 7 months ago

Sergey_Green wrote:

RoelHendrickx wrote:

Did you show them any µFT photos?

That should normally clear up any misunderstanding and cure everybody of preconceived ideas.

I know that is what I do when people question the quality of FT or µFT.

On screen or show the printed images?

Whatever is most convenient at the time.

I can show the resized versions on my iPhone of my wife's iPad (anytime anywhere).

I can always refer to my web pages (anytime anywhere where there is Wifi).

Those are obviously not the best methods for pixelpeeping if anyone would be so inclined, but it does give an idea of the range of situations and subjects that can be covered with FT and µFT with no problem.

If I have my laptop with me, I can show bigger versions.

If I have a printed portfolio with me (just a flat box with A4 prints), I can show prints.

If we are in the neighbourhood of Antwerp, we can get in our car and drive to the Atlas building and see prints in various sizes, with the biggest normal photo prints sized at 96cmx72cm, from a single file (not stitched). There will also be a 160x120cm print but that is not on photo paper but vinyl.

Well that last option is currently not yet available, but it will be when my exhibition opens in less than two weeks.

Link:

http://www.zone03.be/wca_digi/agenda_detail/52/1034188/duo-expo-Route-Oriental--lArt-sur-leau---Antwerpen-Marokko-beelden-van-een-bloeiende-samenwerking.html

(The biggest photo shown here is the one that will be at 160x120mm - it was shot with ZD35-100mm on E-5 in available low light at F2 (1/13 sec and ISO 1600) in a scarcely lit room (dusk setting in outside.)

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my E-3 user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow