a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
LTZ470
Forum ProPosts: 10,449
Like?
Re: a6000 faster than OMD E-M1, faster than most DSLR's (if not all). Good job SONY.
In reply to Chad Hardy, 8 months ago

Chad Hardy wrote:

phototherapy wrote:

Donny out of Element here wrote:

Well, 11fps with live tracking AF is something. It's faster than OMD E-M1 and mind you it's an APS-C sensor with 24.3 Mp! Fastest AF (in the world?) 0.06s CIPA.

Shall we say that DSLR speed from now on is lagging behind latest mirrorless cameras like a6000? I honestly see no point in any further mirror usage in cameras from now on.

The point is that DSLR's like the new upcoming A79 will have the same spec's as the A6000, and there is the fact that one can use more lenses on a DSLR, more long and havy zoom's than on a tiny A6000, for who surch for portability a A6000 is very good with smale lenses, not at all long zooms, that is not so handy. so DSLR will remain the best camera for pro use.

Great points. My A7 for everything but sports. My next gen A77 for sports with some wicked AF. The LAEA4 for lens versatility. This is turning out to be a great system!

Thats the right idea Chad...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow