ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stgeorgedragon
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Canon 1D Mark II N metering issues
5 months ago

Hi all,

I am really frustrated with what had happened and is wondering if any of the fellow members have encountered this before.

I have a 1D Mk II N and has been working fine but since last month it has started to behave very strange.  The metering is not working properly, it is constantly underexposure.  For example, under indoor lighting, the exposure value is still something like 1/1000 sec and f/2.2 on my 50mm f/1.8.  I tried to increase the exposure compensation to +3EV but it only slightly improved, that means it is at least 5 EV underexposure.

Then one day last week, it seems fixed itself but then a day later the issue comes back.  The firmware is ver. 1.1.2.

Did anyone see this before and if so, please give me some advice on how to fix it?  The next I have to do is to take it to the local Canon repair center.

Thanks.

Paul

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow