Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 6,051Gear list
Like?
Re: Misinformation about m4/3
In reply to dennis tennis, 8 months ago

dennis tennis wrote:

El Chubasco wrote:

dennis tennis wrote:

Are you expecting everyone in the world to have the correct information about everything?

Do you consider mFT fanbos who goes around saying that mFT is the future and everything else are dinosaurs to be the same misinformed group or do you hail them as heroes.

You vent because people were wrong about mFT so I"m asking you this, do you publicly stand up for other systems when an mFT fanboy starts bad mouthing other systems?

No, I am not expecting everyone to have the correct information about everything, I know that is impossible. I do not quite understand your point and surely you did not understand mine. I am just saying that there is misinformation out there and that misinformation is spread to novices creating wrong impressions. The discussion was about APS and FF equivalence and through that conversation I learned that some people have misconceptions about m4/3. I would have tried to make my point across regardless of the system in discussion. I was frustrated with the dissemination of false information and the closeness to admit an error or to learn something new. Are you willing to learn something new?

If it answers your question. I have every brand, every type out there so I'm used to new systems but by now, every system is Old to me because I currently own every one.

The only system I don't own is the Pentax Q. Everything else I have

Sure ya do. I bet you even take photos too.

Martin.au's gear list:Martin.au's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow