Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PK62
Contributing MemberPosts: 834Gear list
Like?
user opinions on 7D vs 70D for birds and wildlife
10 months ago

I have a 7D and have had it for a couple of years.  I shoot mostly wildlife and birds.  Here's my question...I've read reviews of both and comparisons, but I want real life opinions from the people on here.   I also just got the new Tamron 150-600mm lens.  I've been using the Canon 100-400mm lens.   Here's my question...when I look at photos online from people using both cameras with the new Tamron lens, the 70d shots always just look better to me.  Is it me or is the IQ better than the 7D?  I never shoot video so that's not a consideration.  I know I don't have $2000-3000 to pay for the 7D II if it ever comes out and not sure I want it anyway.    Can anyone give me their opinions?   I'd just like your take on it.  Thank you.

-- hide signature --

Patti

PK62's gear list:PK62's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +5 more
Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow