Interesting read by Thom Hogan

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Jefenator
Senior MemberPosts: 1,434Gear list
Like?
Re: Interesting read by Thom Hogan
In reply to Geedorama, 8 months ago

Good article.

It does seem like a bit of a strange and treacherous time to be buying in to a system.

I've heard a few sentiments to the effect that Sony should now stay the course. If the latest rumor of the week is true, they may be doing that by concentrating on FE lenses. If they can inspire some confidence by filling out the lineup more quickly than expected, and really get the AF together to back up the hype, in the full-frame bodies, that could really be something.

All the while, I'm biding my time with a bunch of legacy lenses and an A7 (all set from 17mm to 300mm thank you very much). Hopefully by the time this body wears out, a clear long-term strategy will emerge. I like what Sony is doing so far with high-performance primes for the FE lineup. I'm a bit hesitant to invest, however after failing to sell my old SEL24f18z at a pretty substantial loss (and I bought that used).

Jefenator's gear list:Jefenator's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS M Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow