DPR Hates Criticism... Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,694Gear list
Re: Tilting at windmills
In reply to KL Matt, 5 months ago

KL Matt wrote:

The rampant OT remarks in comments from all forum members I think maybe your applying your angst to 'everyone' that isn't there how would they know I rarley read comments so don't and suspect nobody knows or cares who the 'Pentax fans' are.

Whha... HUH? Sorry, I couldn't parse that at all. Are you trying to demonstrate exactly what a Pentax fan foaming at the mouth looks like?

What is it with you rude and obnoxious are you working at it?

I was pointing out that many 'Comments' are Off topic and not related directly to the DpR output from many logged in people not exclusively Pentax 'fans' .... So it is you who are singleing out a subset for your own ends and own abuse.?

You response clearly proves that in this case 'everyone' is in fact you.!

I'm not condoning or berating any of the comments just observing your rants are no different and really just the same as those you abuse.

Actualy yours are worse as you clearly breaking DpR forum policy

Be civil. Anyone being rude, abusive, calling names or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated.  If you are repeatedly abusive you will be banned from these forums. Specific behavior that will not be tolerated and will result in post removal / banning includes:

• Flaming: Insulting, abusive, malicious, personal attacks.

Given the number of abusive , malicious personal attacks you managed to launch in one thread I think your days are numbered.

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow