This thread is locked.
awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,817Gear list
Re: Tilting at windmills
In reply to KL Matt, 10 months ago

KL Matt wrote:

Model Mike wrote:

steephill wrote:

Every time a new camera of any brand doesn't get an immediate full glowing review the carping starts. I read the same sort of rubbish about DPR bias in lots of forums.

I suspect it just 'got' to them, but the DPR staff should deal with this kind of thing as part of the general community banter.

Nope, this is more than just banter. Pentax fans have become known across the entire site for spamming other comment threads and forums with griping about perceived slights that no one else cares about. People have openly mocked Pentax fans for this.

It's not just DPR that's fed up with that. Other users actually are too.

This is just embarrassing and should stop immediately. It's just making the entire Pentax community here look like a bunch of crazies.

Matt

Wouldn't the simplest be just to publish the review?

Given they promised high priority in early Jan?

The rampant OT remarks in comments from all forum members I think maybe your applying your angst to 'everyone' that isn't there how would they know I rarley read comments so don't and suspect nobody knows or cares who the 'Pentax fans' are.

I couldn't care either way the only thing that erks me is saying one thing and doing another, Its nonprofessional and leads to miss management of the customers expectations.

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow